GoBio prepacked columns
Prepacked columns for screening, pilot or process scales
Here is our range of GoBio™ prepacked columns
We provide an extensive range of prepacked columns in many sizes and formats, from screening at the lab bench to GMP production columns. All WorkBeads resins (apart from Size Exclusion, SEC, resins) are available in all GoBio column sizes.
The GoBio formats available are:
- GoBio Mini 1 mL and 5 mL columns for small scale purifications and screening using a packed bed. This format was previously named BabyBio and the products are unchanged apart from the name. You can find all the GoBio Mini (BabyBio) products here
- GoBio Screen 7x100 (3.8 mL) for reproducible process development including fast and easy optimization of different methods and parameters.
- GoBio Prep 16x100 (20 mL) and GoBio Prep 26/100 (53 mL) for lab-scale purifications and scaling up.
- GoBio Prod columns are specifically designed for purification of biological molecules in GMP production processes, such as vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, and recombinant proteins.
cGMP grade columns are packed inside a class 8 clean room with full testing and documentation under the following quality standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- All materials in direct fluid contact path meets USP Class VI, and USP <88> requirements for In Vivo Biological Reactivity
- All columns are packed in a controlled non-classified clean room that meets ISO Class 7 non-viable particle (NVP) standards at rest
- All fluid contact components are free from materials of animal origin or compliant with EMEA 410/01
Don't hesitate to contact us if you can't find what you're looking for.