COVID-19 update from Bio-Works
Times are at present difficult and challenging, but Bio-Works want to assure everyone that we stay committed to keeping you informed about our efforts to ensure undisrupted operations and support to our customers.
Below we have tried to address some questions that may come up concerning our product and services, but if you have any issue that is not addressed please contact us at our Sweden head office via firstname.lastname@example.org or Email your regular contact person at Bio-Works.
Bio-Works is taking measures to minimize spread
Maintaining customer support
- Bio-Works is fully operational, and all functions are manned either from the headquarters or through remote operation.
- Customer support is working as normal, please address your normal contact person or contact us at email@example.com.
- Bio-Works is working closely with freight carriers in our logistics network. So far we neither see nor hear about any major hurdles in shipping our products, although minor delays can happen.
- The company is mitigating risk of availability of raw materials and intermediates by carefully managing stock levels and assessing alternative sources.
- We continuously monitor the situation and will implement measures as needed.
Bio-Works products are used in many important pharmaceutical processes, including vaccine production, so we will stay focused, with a high sense of urgency, to ensure that there is minimal impact for our customers and that you receive all the support needed.
The Bio-Works Team