Size exclusion chromatography resin
WorkBeads™ 40/100 SEC, WorkBeads 40/1000 SEC, WorkBeads 40/10 000 SEC, WorkBeads 200 SEC and WorkBeads Macro SEC are high performance size exclusion chromatography resins for laboratory and large-scale separation of proteins, peptides, tagged proteins and nucleic acids.
- Made from agarose, well established and well-known in the biotech industry.
- Excellent resolution
- Robust separation results can be achieved across a wide range of proteins and conditions
- Chemically stable for cleaning in place
We have recently added two new Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) products that expand the range for more choice and flexibility in separating large particles. WorkBeads 200 SEC, with 180 μm beads, is suitable for viscous samples like serum and whole blood. WorkBeads Macro SEC resins extends the range of several resins with bead size 45 μm, but different porosities, making it easy to change between them when different fractionation ranges are desired.
WorkBeads Dsalt, delivered pre-swollen
WorkBeads™ Dsalt resin is designed to enable quick and easy separations of high and low molecular weight substances. This resin enables efficient desalting and/or buffer exchange of proteins, large peptides and nucleic acids.
WorkBeads Dsalt resin is supplied pre-swollen, which is particularly convenient and time-saving when packing larger columns.
- Designed for rapid and efficient desalting and/or buffer exchange
- Group separation of high molecular weight substances from low molecular weight substances
- Pre-swollen resin for significant time-saving
- Easy scale-up
WorkBeads Dsalt resin can be used for buffer exchange or desalting to prepare a sample, e.g. before mass spectrometry analysis, lyophilization and before/after ion-exchange chromatography. The separation is convenient and very fast and is an excellent alternative to dialysis when samples need to be processed rapidly to avoid degradation. The chromatography format is also completely scalable up to production scale.