Since 2006, Bio-Works has helped customers with the separation of biomolecules. The company was founded in Stockholm. Today, our site for production, research and sales is located in Fyrislund, Uppsala, a place strongly associated with chromatography.
Bio-Works carries out R&D, manufacturing and supply of agarose-based resins used to separate proteins and other biomolecules. In this large and well-established area, our products stand out as innovative and cutting edge with exceptional performance. They are used in academic research laboratories, biopharmaceutical companies and many more areas. Our staff are rich in experience within the life science industry and specialized in resins for separation and purification.
Bio-Works research, development and production facilities are located in Uppsala, Sweden at Klövern Business Park, in the heart of an area well known worldwide for chromatography and separation technology. All products are manufactured in a pharmaceutical GMP plant.
COVID-19 update from Bio-Works
Times are at present difficult and challenging, but Bio-Works want to assure everyone that we stay committed to keeping you informed about our efforts to ensure undisrupted operations and support to our customers.
Below we have tried to address some questions that may come up concerning our product and services, but if you have any issue that is not addressed please contact us at our Sweden head office via firstname.lastname@example.org or Email your regular contact person at Bio-Works.
Bio-Works is taking measures to minimize spread
- We follow the recommendation from Swedish authorities and WHO: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public.
- Travel is limited to such that is deemed essential for maintaining operations and fulfilling customer support obligations.
- Employees are required to stay home if they have symptoms, even for what could be a regular cold.
Maintaining customer support
- Bio-Works is fully operational, and all functions are manned either from the headquarters or through remote operation.
- Customer support is working as normal, please address your normal contact person or contact us at email@example.com.
- Bio-Works is working closely with freight carriers in our logistics network. So far we neither see nor hear about any major hurdles in shipping our products, although minor delays can happen.
- The company is mitigating risk of availability of raw materials and intermediates by carefully managing stock levels and assessing alternative sources.
- We continuously monitor the situation and will implement measures as needed.
Bio-Works products are used in many important pharmaceutical processes, including vaccine production, so we will stay focused, with a high sense of urgency, to ensure that there is minimal impact for our customers and that they receive all the support needed.
The Bio-Works Team
WorkBeads™, BabyBio™ and OptioBio™ are trademarks of Bio-Works Technologies AB. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Products and technologies from Bio-Works Technologies AB are proprietary, patented or patent pending. All infringements are prohibited and may be prosecuted.