Immobilized metal-ion affinity chromatography (IMAC) resin
WorkBeadsTM NiMAC resin is precharged with very strongly bound nickel ions resulting in high resistance to reducing agents such as DTT and chelating substances such as EDTA. The high stability allows purification of proteins from sources such as eukaryotic cell extracts, that normally would cause significant nickel ion stripping from the resin. This reduces the need for sample pre-treatment. The resin provides high purity and binding capacity and the possibility to use high flow rates for minimized process time.
- Resin with extra strongly bound Ni2+ resulting in extremely low nickel ion leakage
- Highly resistant to reducing agents up to 20 mM DTT
- Highly resistant to chelating substances present in eukaryotic extracts, or up to 20 mM EDTA
- High purity and reproducible results
WorkBeads 40 NTA and WorkBeads 40 IDA
The WorkBeadsTM resins are based on nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA) and the iminodiacetic acid (IDA) chelating groups. The resins can easily be charged before use with a broad spectrum of divalent or trivalent transition metal ions, including Ni2+, Co2+, Cu2+, Zn2+, Ga3+ or Fe3+. They can then be used for IMAC purification of His-tagged proteins or other proteins with an affinity for metal ions. The selectivity of the metal charged resin depends on both the choice of ligand (NTA or IDA) and the metal ion used. These resins can also be used for divalent metal ion removal.
- Resin can be charged (or be pre-charged) with the metal ion of choice
- High binding capacity and purity. Outstanding flow properties.
- Reliable and reproducible results