The ready-to-use BabyBio™ NiMAC comprises prepacked WorkBeads™ NiMAC resin which is pre-charged with strongly bound nickel ions, providing very high resistance to reducing agents such as DTT and also to the chelator EDTA. The strong nickel ion binding of this resin is key to its suitability for purification of large volumes of His-tagged proteins from various sources, such as eukaryotic cell extracts, and it requires minimal sample pre-treatment that would normally cause metal ion stripping.
BabyBio NiMAC are available in two column sizes: 1 ml and 5 ml for quick and convenient purification of His-tagged proteins by using Immobilized Metal Ion Affinity Chromatography (IMAC).
BabyBio NiMAC columns can be used to purify up to 50 mg or 250 mg protein using a 1 ml or a 5 ml column.
- Ready-to-use columns for fast results
- Resin with extra strongly bound Ni2+ resulting in extremely low nickel ion leakage
- Highly resistant to reducing agents up to 20 mM DTT
- Highly resistant to chelating substances present in eukaryotic extracts or up to 20 mM EDTA
- High purity and reproducible results
BabyBio NiMAC, 1 ml x 1 - 45655311
BabyBio NiMAC, 1 ml x 2 - 45655312
BabyBio NiMAC, 1 ml x 5 - 45655313
BabyBio NiMAC, 1 ml x 10 - 45655314
BabyBio NiMAC, 5 ml x 1 - 45655315
BabyBio NiMAC, 5 ml x 2 - 45655316
BabyBio NiMAC, 5 ml x 5 - 45655317
BabyBio NiMAC, 5 ml x 10 - 45655318